“Kindermusik has brought joy to my family for almost 8 years! The running theme that has been with us all these years is not just the music aspect, but the other virtues Kindermusik has taught: to stop, be present, communicate in a safe environment, to have no judgement, and most of all to love and have FUN! We love our Kindermusik family.”
Song of the Heart Studios was established in 1998 by Carol Stringham. Our Salt Lake and South Jordan studios serve over 400 beautiful students with a team of 6 talented and dedicated educators who are experts in music and movement for children. Our Kindermusik family welcomes all and offers a spectacular experience in joyful, musical learning for your family.
- We are proud to be an award winning Top Program ranked among the top three studios nationwide and the top 1% worldwide.
- Our weekly music classes are engaging, delightful, will help you build your family bond, and teach you how to create a musical home.
- Our one of a kind Kindermusik Online Parent Guides include downloadable music, ebooks and activities to keep the learning fresh.
- You can bring the whole family. We offer classes for children birth to 7 including Mixed-Age Family Classes. Our concurrent toddler and pre-school age classes allow you to attend class with your toddler while your pre-schooler enjoys her own class.
- You are invited to enjoy special Birthday Party packages for Song of the Heart Studios families only – coming in September!
- Our Weekly Reader newsletter will keep you updated on studio events, parenting tips, and child development.
- Kindermusik make-up classes are always available for illness or travel within the current session.
- Your family will love our Family Music Events and special celebrations.
Watch a KUTV Baby Your Baby story about Sign Language at our Studio!
It is both our pleasure and our passion to share the joy and power of musical learning while connecting families along the Wasatch Front. Our mission is to provide musical training for young children and their families that will not only impact their lives but will nourish their hearts for years to come.