- Kindermusik Classes
- Introductory Class
- Studio Locations
Ready to see the JOY in your child’s eyes as she sings, plays, and meets new friends? Excited to nurture his love of music and learning, nourish your family bond, and see your child thrive? Join our musical family and discover the magic.
Our unique Kindermusik Online Parent Guides and CDs for the car are included with your class and will help you take the joy of music with you — wherever you go. We even include make-up classes. Find your child’s age below to find the perfect class. (download full schedule here) You will be amazed at how joy, connection, growth, and family time are all nurtured as you create a musical home.
We grow right along with your baby with TWO levels of classes. Our Foundations class is for your newborn/crawler and our Level 1 class is for your bouncing, wobbling young toddler. Need some guidance? We’re here to help at email@example.com.
• Gentle musical moments shared with a loving grown-up
• Joyful bonding time as you nurture your relationship with song
• Time to cherish this first year and set the foundation for a musical life
• Support for parents as you share milestones and miracles with new friends
• Music becomes a vehicle for discovering the big and beautiful world
• Singing, playing, and moving together strengthens your family bond
• Adding music to your lives makes parenting easier and enhances your family culture
• Music class is a joyful place where you are supported and your growing child is celebrated
Prefer an introductory class? You can register for that right here.
• You’ll find that our busy, action packed musical play expands your child’s world
• Creative time together brings a spirit of joy and closeness to your family
• Connecting with other kids and families creates a circle of friendship where everyone is welcome
• Music becomes a lifestyle for your family while improving language, listening and social skills
Enjoy concurrent pre-school/toddler classes — Salt Lake Studio only. Drop your pre-schooler off at his/her Kindermusik Level 3 or Level 4 class and attend Level 2 with your toddler. Two kids, one trip to the studio. Perfect!
Select your Level 2 “Wiggle and Grow” class below. Need some guidance? We’re here to help you find the perfect class at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The perfect place for your preschooler to shine! Need some guidance in choosing the right class for your child? We’re here to help at email@example.com.
• Children learn to focus and practice being part of a group in a safe, loving place where each personality is celebrated and welcomed
• Creative and imaginative play jumpstarts learning and builds brains
• High quality music experience prepares children to be better all-around learners and sparks musicianship
• Singing becomes a natural language and a catalyst for joy
• Coming to class on their own promotes friendships and builds self-confidence
• You’ll continue to develop a stronger bond with your little one as you join him or her for the last few minutes of each class
**Enjoy select concurrent pre-school/toddler classes at the Salt Lake studio. Drop your pre-schooler off at his or her Level 3 or Level 4 class and attend Level 2 with your toddler. Two kids, one trip to the studio. Perfect!
Just for our older preschoolers! We include keyboard exploration in each class for more music and more growth. Your child will thrive as we lay the foundation for instrument play, tune her ear and help him become a better all-around learner. We prepare your young child for the entrance to Kindergarten and lay the groundwork for our Level 5 instrument and piano-prep class. All while nurturing a natural love of music and encouraging imagination.
*Enjoy select concurrent pre-school/toddler classes at the Salt Lake studio. Drop your pre-schooler off at his or her Level 3 or Level 4 class and attend Level 2 with your toddler. Two kids, one trip to the studio.
You’ll see your young musician thrive in our piano and instrument preparation class where he will learn the rudiments of music in an exciting, joyful, and most importantly, developmentally appropriate way. No need to push ahead too quickly. Let’s whet her appetite while giving her the tools and the foundation to really shine! Wondering if your budding musician is ready for Level 5? We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The BEST Piano prep class – teachers love kids prepared by our remarkable curriculum as they are well versed in musical terminology, understand note value and placement, but most importantly, they are excited about music and primed for success
• Kindermusk kids develop confidence as they begin to sing on pitch, learn to notate and play 3 instruments (glockenspiel, dulcimer, recorder)
• Listening skills improve, focus and attention are maximized and these skills carry over into school
• Children begin to read and write music – it becomes a familiar and much-loved language for life
• Their world expands as we study instrument families, musical genres, composers and attend the Utah Symphony together during year 2
*Year 1 students are typically Kindergarten age.
Year 1 of our Level 5 classes opens the world to new and different ways of learning about music. The focus and content includes – beat versus no beat, percussion instruments, brass instruments, melodic direction, exploring the staff, and notation. We also introduce the glockenspiel, a pre-keyboard instrument. Children are delighted to receive this beautiful instrument to use at home and in class. We will expand our musical skills with a focus on piano/forte, crescendo/decrescendo, and legato/staccato. We will discover the woodwind and string families, study a bit of Beethoven and learn all about the musical story of Peter and the Wolf.
Materials feesbilled in September 75.00 and January 45.00.
Carry Bag (received Year 1 and used both years), Folders, Workbooks and Stickers, Weekly “Music at Home” cards, Games Bags and various manipulatives, Family Songbooks, CDs, and music downloads. Instruments: Glockenspiel (Year 1), Dulcimer and Recorder (Year 2).
*Level 5 Year 2 students are typically first grade age with some younger students who have completed Year 1. First grade students who have not completed Year 1 are welcome to join us for Year 2, noting that there will be an additional charge for a glockenspiel and some extra help from Ms. Carol to catch up to the group.
In Level 5 Year 2, children are delighted to learn more about the string family with an introduction to their very own two-string dulcimers. Musical concepts taught include call and response, improvisation, meter, notation, along with a touch of Tchaikovsky when we study The Nutcracker. Themes include “Music of Appalachia”, “Music of the Sea”, and “Native American Music”. During the second half of our year together we will explore the sounds of wind instruments and learn to play our own recorders. We will learn about verse/refrain, solos/chorus, and musical form as we review notation, rhythms, the treble clef, and the c-major scale. We will take a field trip to Abravanel Hall with Ms. Carol and friends to attend the symphony. We end the year with our traditional graduation and Kindermusik Fiesta.
Materials fees: billed in September 75.00 and January 45.00.
Carry Bag (received Year 1 and used both years), Folders, Workbooks and Stickers, Weekly “Music at Home” cards, Games Bags and various manipulatives, Family Songbooks, CDs, and music downloads. Glockenspiel (Year 1), Dulcimer and Recorder (Year 2).
Our Mixed-Age class brings friends and siblings of all ages to the music. Attend with just your toddler or bring the whole family to sing, dance, and play together while making new friends, strengthening your family bond, and watching your chidlren blossom. Take the music wherever you go with our CDs for the car and our delightful Kindermusik@Home Parent Guides featuring music downloads, ebooks, activities and more.
First child is 56.00. Subsequent siblings are 36.00. Babies under 6 months (with an enrolled sibling) are welcome at no cost.